Sunday, February 14, 2010

Alone on Valentines day

Now I don't mind being single. At all. Though i do miss having someone there to talk to, or call. Someone to be intimate with ya know? Any ways i love the freedom of being single though as well. You feel like you can socialize better, or at least i do. But there is one thing that kinda got me down this hallmark holiday. It was the reminder of what it felt like to be in love. Not me personally but there were several girls, that I've been talking to about relationships and advice and what not for a little while now. But I'm also friends with the guys that are interested in them and visa versa. What got me down more or less was everyone talking about what they were doing, what they hoped would happen, what they should do, and everything like that. It just reminded me of everything i once felt. Its hard but i press on. I just hate getting caught in this middle where i wanna be with some one but i also wanna be single.


I just feel a little left out is all.