Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happyness in life

Well I figured since I'm on a red eye fligh to Michigan, and I haven't blogged in a while I might as well. Agh where doi start off? I have so much running through my mind, so much I've discovered, so much I've been reminded of this summer. 
Well one of the most fun things I've done this summer was go to the latest Offspring concer. It was titled Shit Is Fucked Up tour. And it was a great show much recomended. But it got me  thinking there are a lot of things pretty messed up with this country and world for that part. I've been constanty reminded of this with material such as: V for Vendetta, Charles Manson, Dark Knight, Working Class Hero, etc. Constant reminders that I shouldn't be happy and content with who or what I am. 
I am going to be embarking on a more liberal journey of my life and new idea and trends are going to be pressed onto me. And don't get me wrong I'm all for peace and love but I have to laught at the idea of pacifistism. To be a pacifist is undoubtly going to be taken over by something stronger and more intelligent. Humanity is incapeable of living peacefully. But this isn't something to be sad over, it's just the way it is. 
And there is another piece of bullshit the liberal America feeds us. Just the way it is or just how I am. It doesn't possiblely make any sence. it basically tells us that there is nothing we can do about it and to let it go which is the exact reason why everything is so messed up. We ground into our brains that we are just one person incapeable of doing anything. Which is why were sad because feel small and useless. 
I've observes through the media and most of my friends that we need things to make us happy. We need that puzzle piece family and that new phone  or car. Well I recently came across a quote that says "Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. Being happy means you've decided to se beyond the imperfections." And it reminded me that ya, there are some pretty messed up thing around, and ya they need some changeing but I can be happy despite all this. 
I love life And I'm ready for it's adventure. I won't let anything hold me back; it's all a matter of perspective and which side you decide to see it from. Life isn't simple and it never will be but happyness is.